Photography Workshop, Talks, and Lectures in Singapore and Overseas
We offer face-to-face photography workshops in Singapore that can be conducted in a small intimate setting or a big class setting.
All our workshops are taught by our founder, Jose Jeuland– a photographer with years of experience across multiple genres of photography.
Do note that photography workshops need not necessarily be confined within the walls of a classroom- they can be done at outdoor venues throughout Singapore as well.
- Camera Basics: How to Use a Camera
- Composition of a Photo
- Studio Lighting
- Long Exposures
- Post Production Editing
We aim to provide you with a conducive environment for maximum learning.
Friendly. Flexible. Professional.
Why should you choose us for your photography workshop?
- Our dedication to teaching and equipping you with the fundamentals of photography
- We provide a relaxed and engaging environment
- Friendly open classroom concept
- Taught by an experienced and skilled professional photographer
Arrangements can be made for overseas workshops and talks.
Jose also offers one-to-one workshops for a more in-depth learning experience catered to your interests and level of experience.